At Windesheim (Professorship for Polymer Engineering) and Perron038 we aim to make metal 3D printing technology applicable for SMEs in the east of The Netherlands. Within a three-year project we further developed knowledge and experience in making the technology accessible, understandable and practical for the manufacturing industry. We have booked great results which we can’t wait to share with a broader audience. Are you curious about the possibilities for metal 3D printing in your organization? Visit this event and learn about our lessons learned!
Date: Wednesday March 30
Location: Perron038, Hanzelaan 95b in Zwolle
Why visit this event?
- Learn about our lessons learned from our 3-year AMBITION research journey
- Gain knowledge from experts and touch and judge the demonstrators
- Visit the facility with one of the biggest powderbed metal 3d printers in the country
- Meet experts and new contacts to partner up with
- Organized at a central location in The Netherlands
Are you a R&D Manager who decides upon introducing 3D-metal printing technology in your small- or medium sized organization? Or an R&D Engineer who could use the 3D-metal printing technology within your organization? We are happy to welcome you in on the 30th of March! Sign up for free below.